Our aim is to provide quick, safe and competitive cost freight of your goods. Our warehouse staff are very experienced and they will pack all items as carefully as possible and chose a carrier that is the best msatch for the type of item and the area you live in.
Who do we use?
Australia Post – Australia Wide
Direct Freight Express – Australia Wide for large & bulky goods
Cope Transport - Australia Wide for large & bulky goods
Our suggestions to make deliveries easier:
- Where possible, have your delivered to a business address
- Please, before confirming your order, make sure you double check:
- Contactable Phone Number
- Email Address
- Extra Delivery Instructions
If the delivery is refused at the delivery address and redelivery or redirection is required, we will need to pass on any extra charges that occur.
At any stage, if you have any concerns, please feel free to contact customer service: (02) 9731 7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Can I pick up?
YES – we would love to see you. We are open at:
5/46 Whyalla Place
Prestons NSW 2170
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm & Closed Weekends and Public Holidays
2. Can we deliver to a PO Box?
Small items – generally less than 10kg can be sent to a PO Box.
3. Can I change my delivery address after my order has been placed?
If your order has not been picked up by the courier – yes. After collection, a redirection fee will apply.
4. Can my order be delivered to a depot?
For bulky items – generally yes. Please contact us to discuss if you need this and we will endeavour to arrange.
5. My delivery hasn’t arrived – what do I do?
- Track your shipment with the tracking number provided.
- If the item was sent with Australia Post, it can be worth checking at the local post office, even if you did not receive a card.
- Check around your property to ensure the goods were not left there already.
PLEASE contact us – we want to help. email@example.com
6. Can I get an after hours delivery or weekend delivery?
Unfortunately we can not arrange after-hours or weekend deliveries. We can organise for most shipments to be left in a discrete spot.
7. My goods arrived damaged – what do I do?
- Accept the delivery – but if you can, do notify the driver that it is damaged.
- Please photograph the damage as soon as you can and email through to customer service – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a phone number in your email. We ask you to do this within 5 days of delivery. After this period any processing of a damage claim will be at our discretion.
- We will contact you and sort out the next steps with you. This may entail repairing or replacing the item – but this will be done in co-operation with you and to your satisfaction.
8. I received the wrong item:
- Our apologies – every care is taken, but rare mistakes do occur.
- Please contact customer service on 02 9731 7400, or email@example.com. We will rectify the mistake as quickly as possible and of course at our cost.