We offer a 12 Month Warranty for Domestic Use
If you received a faulty product please get in touch with us, so our customer service team can get this sorted for you.
We want to work with you for a suitable solution
All Items sold by iWoohoo Pty Ltd are covered by a 12 Month Manufacturers Warranty, unless otherwise specified within the description.
Our products are not covered if it has been used for purposes other than domestic use.
It should be noted by users of the product that it is not designed for commercial use and should not be used for this purpose.
Consumer is entitled to a replacement or refund for a Major Failure and compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. Customer is entitled to have the equipment repaired, or replaced if the equipment fails to be of an Acceptable Quality and that failure does not amount to a Major Failure.
- Our products are not covered if it has been used for purposes other than domestic use.
- Defects caused by accident, misuse, abuse (including but not limited to: for example maximum load capacities), improper installation requirements, lack of care & maintenance (for example leaving wooden furniture outdoors in the heat, sun, rain, wind, storms, bird/animal droppings all year round, doing so will cause discolouration, brittleness & rust), unauthorised modification, loss of parts, tampering or attempted repair by a non-licensed personnel.
Who to contact if you have a Warranty issue
Customer Service iWoohoo:
Tel: 02 9731 7400
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm & Closed Weekends and Public Holidays
ABN: 60 160 830 384
iWooHoo Pty Ltd, Unit 1a, 1 Swaffham Rd. Minto NSW 2566
Warranty Claims Procedure
- Troubleshoot the problem & make notes of the source of the problem. Check that the product has been setup to a point where it is functional & has no other valid reason for not operating properly.
- If Step 1. does not overcome the issue, generate an e-mail with photos attached detailing the problem.
(If) You are missing parts, please send us an email outlining what's missing.
- When sending your e-mail please ensure you have the following details included:
Date of Purchase:
*If you do not have some parts of this, It's okay, just send the e-mail through and we will work together from there.
- Customer Service Team will take your Warranty Claim into assessment and make a decision whether or not the product is eligible for repair, return, refund or swapping for the same (or similar) product.
*In the event that the product is returned and we do not find any fault, you are required to cover all postage, admin fee, restocking fee, handling costs.
Contact us before sending any products back.
We do not issue refunds before the product is received & inspected by iWoohoo.
In the event that the product is returned and we do not find any fault, you are required to cover all postage, admin fee, restocking fee, handling costs.
Customer Service iWoohoo:
(02) 9731 7400
When an equipment suffers repeated and/or unexpected failure that cannot be repaired (reasonably speaking) and/or renders the product unsafe or inoperable.
Acceptable Quality does not imply lifetime guarantee for the product. Certain components of the product (materials) are finite expected life, especially if used in a commercial or high use/traffic environment.